Where In the World is Malawi???

Where In the World is Malawi???

Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 5, 2008

Hey! I'm finally posting something! haha. i was a little lazy to get on here and type. so here I am! Well, tonight is a packing night. We are all meeting at the church to pack donated school supplies to take over. It should be fun. Well, i leave in less than a week. I have to say I am kind of nervous, but I'm more excited. I can't believe I actually got this chance. I know it will make a huge impact in my life. I'm also pretty sure I'm going to want to go back any chance I get. Pray for me please!
-Sam!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I am excited and nervous for you too. But the one thing that I am not is unsure about your ability to do this. You are an awesome person and I am very proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Dude I love you!!! I hope your haveing fun and that your learning alot about yourself! I also miss you alot SUPERSAM (STAPOW!)

(BEEEEYyyyAAAWWWWW)
Love you miss you,
Tyler!